Agenda Announced for Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo Seoul
SEOUL, South Korea, April 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Legendary industry figures confirmed to speak at Inside 3D Printing Seoul include Avi Reichental, Founder & Chairman, Xponentialworks (former President of 3D Systems); Maurizio Costabeber, CTO, DWS; Byoung-Bag Lee, Senior Vice President, Sindoh; Terry Wohlers, Principal Consultant and President, Wohlers Associates; Michelle Baek, Director of Asia Sales, 3D Systems.
Rising Media hosts the Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo, a globally-renowned event that takes place in major cities around the world and serves as a gathering place for all the innovators and disruptors in the additive manufacturing industry. Inside 3D Printing Seoul has become one of the most influential events in the worldwide series in just 4 years.
Rising Media has just announced the schedule for the upcoming Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo Seoul, which will be held June 27-29 in KINTEX (Seoul), Korea.
With the theme of 'New Era of Advanced Manufacturing', the conference will bring together over 40 industry experts to present on the latest AM applications, materials, processes and research. The agenda for the event has been announced, and there's a lot to look forward to as it approaches.
"You'll hear from the most influential leaders in the industry about how 3D technologies can cut costs, reduce time to market, produce stronger and lighter parts, improve efficiency, create complex geometries, and solve many other challenges," said Christoph Rowen, Managing Director, Rising Media Asia-Pacific.
The industry has been continuing to increase the focus on adoption and advancement of metal 3D printing, which is why Inside 3D Printing Seoul is making it easier than ever for conference attendees to find the presentations related to metals, like the Advances in Metal 3D Printing -- From Prototyping to Mass Production presentation, by Desktop Metal.
One of the other fastest-growing areas of application for 3D printing technology is biomedical. South Korea is well-known for its advanced medicine and biomedical 3D Printing is actively used in various cases.
"YB Kim, Project Manager, says, "From manufacturing of end-use surgical devices and personalized implants, to bone scaffolds and functioning organ replacements, 3D printing is changing our lives. At the conference, you can explore in-depth sessions covering design and manufacture of implants, dental devices, tissues and more using a variety of additive manufacturing technologies."
Additional speakers include:
- Peter Rogers, Additive Manufacturing Product specialist, Autodesk Netfabb
- Alex Lalumiere, Director of APJ Client Sales, HP
- Stephan Beyer, CEO of BigRep GmbH
- Dermot Desmond, Sales Manager of LPW Technology
- Amit Dror, CEO & Co-Founder, Nano Dimension
- Shamil Hargovan, CEO, Wiivv
- In-hyuk Hwang, Technical Director, MSC Software
- Seok Jin Youn, Head of Digital Supply Chain and Manufacturing Division, SAP
- Ilyong Jung, Sales Manager, GE Additive
- Chun Kit Kan, APAC Regional Director, Desktop Metal
- Youngjun Kim, Principal Researcher, Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Daejung Kim, Process R&D Director, InssTek
- Tony Kim, Director, Hepzibah
- Seung-chul Lee, Territory Technical Manager, Dassault Systemes
- Tamer Mohammed, President & CEO, Aspect Biosystems
- Mohsen Seifi, Director of Additive Manufacturing Programs, ASTM International
- Shri Shetty, CEO, Printerprezz
- Kyu Won Shim, Medical Doctor, Severance Hospital
- Junyoung Lim, Manager, CGBio, Inc.
- Jin-Hyung Shim Assistant Professor, Korea Polytechnic University
- Mike Vasquez, CEO, 3Degrees
Inside 3D Printing is proud to have PR Newswire as the Official News Distribution Partner.
Inside 3D Printing Seoul, hosted by Rising Media, will be held at Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX) on June 27-29. It starts in just 2 months, so make sure to register at www.inside3dprinting.com/seoul or contact email@example.com for more detailed information.
SOURCE Rising Media
Eintrag hinzufügen Eintrag bearbeiten
Börse aktuell - Live TickerSorgen um neue Virusmutation: ATX schließt tiefrot -- DAX letztlich unter 15.300 Punkten -- Ausverkauf an der Wall Street -- Märkte in Fernost gehen mit kräftigen Abgaben ins Wochenende
Sowohl am heimischen Aktienmarkt als auch in Deutschland ging es am Freitag steil bergab. An den US-Börsen kam es zu kräftigen Abverkäufen. Vor dem Wochenende zeigten sich die asiatischen Indizes tiefrot.